Slider

My Honest Review of "Bellame" Skincare!

Monday, March 2, 2020

Hey all!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out my brutally honest review of the Bellame skincare line.

If you haven't followed me on Instagram yet, be sure to do so! That way, you can stay up to date on all of my future beauty posts!

Let's jump right in with the review...

I was originally sent samples of the Bellame skincare line back in November. A friend recommended them, so I thought "Hey, why not?!" She promptly sent them to me with a Bellame bamboo washcloth, hair tie, and some opportunity brochures.

The samples included 4 of their main products. The Bellame Hydrating Cleanser, The hydrating Moisturizer, the eye cream, and the anti-aging serum....all from their Acqua Luimere line.



When I first opened the sample cleanser, I was pleasantly surprised by the smell. It has a beautiful,  floral, rose scent, as does the moisturizer. I honestly can't remember if the eye cream has a scent, but the serum had no distinct smell that I remember.

When I applied the cleanser, I instantly felt BURNING! Not just tingling, but burning! Yikes! I was pretty out off by that, so I removed the cleanser with a warm washcloth and all was well. I then tried the serum. Wow, that felt AMAZING! Soothing and lovely. Then I applied the eye cream and moisturizer. I did notice a bit of burning with the eye cream, as well, but not with the moisturizer.

After applying these products that night,  I truly could instantly feel a difference in my skin. I LOVED the way it felt...softer, more hydrated. And I have oilier skin, too, so I thought a moisturizer like this would only leave my skin feeling more oily.

Upon waking the next day, my skin still felt very soft and supple. I continued using these samples for about 4-5 days.

After the samples ran out, I was sad! I genuinely wanted to continue using these products- especially the moisturizer and serum. Again, I was still leery of the cleanser and eye cream because of the burning.

I asked my husband for the serum and moisturizer for Christmas, hoping he would oblige. Thankfully,  he did, but he bought the cleanser instead of the serum. :( A little disappointed, I was determined to return the cleanser and repurchase the serum. My husband encouraged me to try it and just see how I liked it, though. So, I did.

And for 3 weeks I questioned why I was using this cleanser, haha. I LOVED the smell and the feel of it AND the fact that it removed all of my makeup, but I still had some burning. Yet, after 4 weeks, I found myself reaching more for this cleanser than my usual cleansing balm because that sensation seemed to be dissipating.  And finally that feeling went away entirely!

During this time of using these two products consistently,  I kept in contact with a Bellame rep, who is also an esthetician. She encouraged me to keep using them and stop my other products (such as a retinoid oil) to avoid any unnecessary sensitivity.  She told me that the high-powered hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C together,  may be too much for skin all at once, but to skip a day here and there and see how it goes. I honestly wasn't sure what I thought of her advice, but I decided to stick it out.

And let me just say, I'm so glad I did! By week 5 I was noticing my skin texture had completely changed! It feels smoother, softer, more supple, less greasy, and weird dry patches! I haven't noticed any dramatic changes like my wrinkles disappearing,  but I do feel like my skin looks the best it can look right now.  All of my random breakouts have stopped, I can skip a day of my skincare regimen without seeing any side effects, and it's an easy 3 step routine that I look forward to doing each day!




Now, let's talk briefly about the packaging. It's absolutely beautiful! I love the look of it, and what's even better is that you're able to SEE the product being used up! No guessing how much is left and I appreciate the transparency,  too.

Because of my results, I decided to sign up and rep this company myself. Getting a discount on amazing, luxury skincare is a win, win!

I can't wait to see the difference in my skin by this time next year! And I also look forward to trying more of the Bellame line!


If you're interested in trying these products out for yourself, you can visit my website here or email me and I'd be happy to send you a sample! :)

XO
D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright

Ever as the Moon, 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Danielle Dee and Ever as the Moon with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. All of the views and opinions expressed here are solely the views of the author.